Many people wants to grow in Instagram, because now you can make business through the platform. So that, become on a factor that, at times, generates concern among users. Reaching the apex of Instagram has become the goal of many users and brands, but what is behind those accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers?
New, we will talk about the way you can generate more followers in your Instagram account. If you take every step into considerations, you will increase your followers and then you can explode your account to make money.
To begin with, the first thing to keep in mind is that to gain followers and, consequently, likes in the publications, it is necessary to create a good marketing strategy. Since the last modification suffered by the algorithm of Facebook (and consequently that of Instagram), you need to rethink some of the practices that were carried out in the past to join then with the present.
How to grow and make money with Instagram
- Use between 5 to 10 appropriate hashtags, trying to divide the number between the most popular and those that have a fairly small number of followers (that is, those who specialize in your niche).
- Try to answers the comment your fans write you, so the interactions in a good way to earn some followers, they feel appreciate.
- You need collaborations with accounts of the same theme, conduct raffles among users, advertising events and the well-known ‘win and win’ sharing the content and mentions in each account.
- Use Instagram advertisements in order to generate ads (with images or videos) and reach a larger audience in the social network.
- Take into account what are the best moment to post, so if you catch the highest activity rate of your followers, you will find more activity and as a consequence, more followers. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Tuesdays, are the best days.
- Keep a flow of publications per week, so that your followers know when you post.
Things you should not do on Instagram to get followers and likes
Buy followers. This practice brings more problems than long-term benefits.
Make draws of products and / or services that are different from what your company or personal brand offers.
Post in times or days in which the activity flow of your followers is weak.
Neglecting the aesthetics of your publications, that is, looking for each of your publications to maintain a style, so that there is a harmony in the theme of your company or personal brand.
If you can avoid or avoid these tips, I assure you that your brand will be promoted in a short time. However, you should keep in mind the following: quality is not the same as quantity. What I mean by this? That it is better to have 1,000 quality followers, who participate in your publications and become potential customers of your brand, than have thousands and thousands of followers who can barely see your stories.
Getting followers and likes on Instagram is a complicated, tedious and very consistent task. But in the end, the results are worth it.